General Dental Care
At Family Dental Centre, we offer a variety of services which cater for people of all ages, our aim is to ensure your teeth and mouth remain healthy and strong so you can avoid major dental problems.
Thorough and regular check-ups every 6 months are recommended to ensure your teeth and gums remain healthy and that minor problems are diagnosed and treated in a proactive and minimally invasive manner ensuring you achieve and maintain optimum oral health.
At the first appointment, we will work with you to develop individualised oral hygiene practices such as tooth brushing and flossing. Using diagnostic aids, we will identify areas of concerns and discuss with you the best available treatment options to maintain a healthy environment for your teeth and gums.
Our services include:
- Thorough examination (including x-rays)
- Teeth cleaning, polish and fluoride treatments
- Oral hygiene and dietary advice
- Fillings and preventative restorations
- Complex treatments including Dentures and Root canal therapy
- Mouthguards & Occlusal splint
To get your own personalised dental care plan, call us today.