In the case of an emergency, do not hesitate to contact us to book an immediate appointment. Toothache can be a very uncomfortable and painful situation and may have potentially serious consequences.
Some dental emergencies include:
- Dental Trauma such as knocked out or damaged teeth
- Chipped and broken teeth
- Broken, loose or lost fillings
- Infection in the mouth with swellings and pain
- Damage to the gums or teeth
- Bleeding in the mouth
- Broken or ill-fitting dentures
- Broken or lost crowns
In an emergency situation we do schedule immediate appointments with examination. In the emergency exam we aim to alleviate your symptoms and if possible, we will also carry out treatment at the same appointment or provide pain relief options which you can use until you return for further treatments.
If you are concerned, do not hesitate to contact us.