Child Dental Care Is Essential to Prevent Oral Problems Later in Life
Trust our high-quality dental centre, powered by two generations of family dentists with more than 35 years of experience. We are passionate about excellent oral hygiene, and our goal is to keep your child’s teeth healthy as he or she grows.
The Importance of Child Dental Care
We believe in caring for teeth from a young age so that you and your kids can avoid the challenges that come from neglecting the health of their teeth.
- Care for baby teeth. Even though these teeth will fall out eventually, they still need to be maintained and looked after so that your child can speak and eat with ease and avoid problems when their adult teeth emerge.
- Routine check-ups. Allow your child to start getting used to the dentist from a young age. This process will prevent unnecessary fear later on when they need a standard filling or cleaning.
- Education. We are trained dentists who know how to engage children and communicate the importance of oral hygiene. We can teach them how to brush and floss properly so that they can avoid struggling with their oral health later in life.
Problems Family Dental Centre Addresses Regarding Child Dental Services
Here are a few of the services we offer for child dental care:
- Cleaning and fluoride treatments.
- Fillings and baby teeth extractions.
- Fissure sealants and monitoring of tooth eruption.
- Dietary advice.
Come to Family Dental Centre to experience our top-notch dental services and keep your mouth healthy as well as your child’s. If you are eligible for the medicare child dental benefits scheme (CDBS), your child may be eligible for $1000 free preventative dental treatment provided by the government every 2 years. Also don’t miss out on our reasonably-priced dental services for the rest of the family.
Contact us today to book a dental appointment.